When call close () in client, I want to understand method to catch this urgently.

When call close () in client, I want to understand method to catch this urgently.

Post by àì?μ? » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 14:35:13

I'm coding solaris network server program.

When call close () in client, I want to understand method to catch this
urgently.

That is, while server progresses process about client's request, when client
calls close (), server wants to end professional process about current
request.

please~~ help me.

Post by Barry Margoli » Sat, 05 Oct 2002 23:41:45

>I'm coding solaris network server program.

>When call close () in client, I want to understand method to catch this
>urgently.

>That is, while server progresses process about client's request, when client
>calls close (), server wants to end professional process about current
>request.

The server must call read(), which will return 0 to indicate EOF.

--

Genuity, Woburn, MA