Scripts. New option for UNIX browsers - No Javascript.

Scripts. New option for UNIX browsers - No Javascript.

Post by jame » Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:21:03

After recent comments - and criticism !!! :-) i have now made a 3rd option
on the sandyx scripts site.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

Along with the graphics version with Javascript and the Text only version,
there is now an "in-between" page that will hopefully be useful to the
people that have problems using either of the other two.

Its a copy of the graphics version, with no javascript and no small fonts.

All comments and criticism will be taken in and as usual, acted upon as soon
as possible.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

Many Thanks for visiting - we have now a solid average of 1000 visits per
day

--
James Welch
Sandyx Systems

Post by Gary Schmid » Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:07:57

> After recent comments - and criticism !!! :-) i have now made a 3rd option
> on the sandyx scripts site.

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

> Along with the graphics version with Javascript and the Text only version,
> there is now an "in-between" page that will hopefully be useful to the
> people that have problems using either of the other two.

> Its a copy of the graphics version, with no javascript and no small fonts.

> All comments and criticism will be taken in and as usual, acted upon as soon
> as possible.

> http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

> Many Thanks for visiting - we have now a solid average of 1000 visits per
> day

At last - the right way!!!!  Now I (and no doubt millions of others) can
tell whether there is anything there of use.

        Cheers,
                Gary    B-)

1. New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and browsers

Hello,

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts/index.htm

Just a quick note to all the people that requested an update to our site.

The site is now in two versions - hi-res and lo-res.  If you use a browser
such as Lynx or if you use a UNIX based OS, you may have problems using the
site.  If you now click on the lo-res lik, you will see everything as it
should be and you will have no problems using the excellent scripts on our
site.

http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts/index.htm

Many thanks

James Welch
Sandyx Systems
0161 610 7701
http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk
Visit our popular script archive at : http://www.sandyxsystems.co.uk/scripts

2. Linux Distribution for Pentium75, 16M RAM

3. New update to Scripts website for UNIX OS' and browsers

4. URGENT - Help forming ICMP header

5. New update to scripts site for UNIX OS and alternative browsers

6. fix devfs_register_tape stub

7. <Script Language="Javascript" SRC=...></Script> under Apache

8. Installing Linux...

9. Can I set the browsers cached httpd userid/password for a realm from HTML or javascript?

10. Do any 16-bit Browsers support Java and/or JavaScript?

11. Text browser that can deal with javascript?

12. KDE2 Konqueror browser and Java and Javascript

13. Unix <-> NOS