SUN Clones

Post by Paulo Bezerra Mot » Sat, 21 May 1994 13:42:47

Does anyone know clones for SCSI-2 Buffered Ethernet Card for SUN machines that
are cheaper ?

      ______
     /      \    PAULO BEZERRA MOTTA
    /        \   System Administrator
   |          |  Rio de Janeiro - Brasil
   |  \""""/  |
    \  !  !  /
     \ !  ! /    Email  uunet!bamerind!b632012
      |!  !|     Voice  +5 21 276-5585
      ======     Fax    +5 21 263-5867
      ======
       ====

1. SPARC-Linux on Sun Clones?

Howdy:

        I was wondering if anyone would know if the SPARC-Linux prot would be
able to run on machines that are from Sun clone makers like Axil and
Integrix.  I am only asking because I feel that it would bee more worth
my money to purchase a clone at low cost that runs 100% compatable to
Sun SPARC's yet has more RAM, storage and speed and run Linux on it
rather thatn Slowaris.  If you know, please let me know.

-dan

--
  Daniel Weeks

  GIS Systems Administrator, College of Forestry
  Stephen F. Austin State University, Nacogdoches, Texas, USA

2. ipfw - ${inet}/24 versus ANY ?

3. Is Sun clone a wise decision or not

4. Notebook With Linux/XFree?

5. named pipes + shared mem on Sun clone

6. Linux tutor

7. new sun clone, help please...

8. Buffer / Paging Space

9. How to get sound from a AXIL SUN clone

10. Solaris with ATI gfx card on funny Sun clone thing

11. Apache on ancient Sun clone

12. Sun Clones / Axil Servers