Help with Proworks 2.0 debugger on Solaris 2.1

Help with Proworks 2.0 debugger on Solaris 2.1

Post by Amish Gambh » Fri, 09 Sep 1994 01:35:09

Hello All !

I have Solaris 2.1 installed on a 486 machine.  I am trying to use
the Proworks de* on a piece of code compiled with ProCompiler C++
I am not able to attatch the de* to a child process.  If some one
could help me with this, it would be great

Thanks

Amish Gambhir

1. Inlining assembler under Solaris 2.1 for x86 (with ProWorks)

Hallo!

So, does anyone out here know how to inline assembler with the
ProWorks compilers?

One would think that including <sys/inline> would help...
However, someone at Sun forgot to put anything in there.
('cept a couple of blank lines - go figure)

I can do it easily with GCC, but that's no fun. :)

Is there a include file I'm missing, or something?

Thanks!

David Holland

--
David Holland

Dream another dream, this dream is over. (Van Halen)
--
David Holland

Dream another dream, this dream is over. (Van Halen)

2. KDE defaukt page size settings

3. Problems with Proworks Debugger(dbx) Help!! Help!!

4. Greater Storage capacity

5. Proworks debugger 2.0.1 on Solaris 7 x86

6. autofs browsable?

7. Cannot set b/point in Proworks debugger 2.01 - Help!

8. Accounting for different projects under same user-id

9. Solaris 2.1, problems with debugger.

10. Solaris 2.1 printing sucks (was Re: problem with lpstat with Solaris 2.1)

11. Solaris 2.1 v 2.0

12. Help: FreeBSD 2.1 'mount' fails on a 2.0 SCSI partition

13. SUN ProWorks Debugger