Solaris V2.3 UUCP (built in)

Post by Christopher S. Hawkins » Mon, 14 Nov 1994 19:31:10

I'm trying to use Solaris's UUCP that is shipped with the OS.  Everything
works ok, except when one package, creates some packets.  Well, the net result
is that there is ^M at the end of the recepient name when it calls rmail.
Anyone have some suggestions how to handle this?

This software creating the UUCP Spooled files is PowerBBS and several UUCP
providers can handle this file format.

Any help would be appreciated.

Chris

MHVNet - The Mid-Hudson Valley's Internet Connection.
BBS, Shell, SLIP/CSLIP/PPP, UUCP accounts for Everyone
Data:   (914) 473-0191           Voice: (914) 229-9853

WWW: www.mhv.net

A service of Computer Solutions by Hawkinson
Consulting, Development and Internet access

1. Building GNU Binutils V2.0 under Solaris 2.1

Hi,

I'm trying to build the latest version of GNU binutils without Sun's C
compiler. The problem I've encountered is in bucomm.c where I get an
undefined symbol:

                __builtin_va_arg_incr

I can't find this in any of the libraries that Sun ship with 2.1

(I'm trying to build it with gcc 2.3.3.

Is this 'feature' of bucomm really vital?

Can build binutils without ranlib?

Thanks in advance

Shaun McCullagh (RA)
School of Information Systems.,
University of East Anglia.,
Norwich
England NR4 7TJ

Life is like sanskrit read to a pony

2. Continuing problems with RH6.1 X login

3. Q: gcc v2.8.0 on solaris v2.5.1

4. test

5. solaris x86 v2.5 vs. v2.5.1 performance

6. creating a user account with UID over 32000?

8. Two ttya queries...

9. shell built ins

10. Bash v2.01 on Solaris v2.01

11. Subject: Ksh93 question: special built-ins: why are they special?

12. Compare file modification date using tcsh built-ins

13. Bash v2.01 on Solaris v2.01