default color depth on Sol2.6/SPARC?

Post by David Liderma » Sat, 23 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Hello!
Is it possible to change the default color depth on SPARC/Solaris 2.6?

Thanks, David.

1. Default Color Depth

How can I change the default color depth to 16bpp?  I need to have
XFree86 start in at least that when I start it, and was wanting to
start  it on bootup.  So, I guess what I want is, how can I get it to
start in 16bpp from bootup?

Matthew

2. NFS Calls

3. How to setup default color depth in X?

4. ASAP......Problem in booting linux from win NT

5. Changing default color depth.

6. IS YOUR SITE LISTED HERE?

7. Changing Default Color Depth in RH 6

8. reminder script

9. Changing the default color depth...

10. Default color depth

11. Changeing Default Color Startup Depth

12. got it working ... defaulting resolution and color depth for X

13. kde & kdm default color depth