SPARC 20 Networked to Windows95

1. Sparc 5 vs Sparc 10 vs Sparc 20

New to the group, so please be easy on me.

Here's my question:

Is there a performance difference between a 5, 10, or 20?  During a
recent exercise we conducted, that users were complaining about their
clients being too slow.  They asked to be upgraded to a Sparc 20 to
alleviate their woes.  Walking around doing a dmesg grep -i cpu, we
found that the 5's or 10's actually had a faster processor than the
20's.  Sometimes the RAM was higher on the 20's, sometimes not.   Is
there some sort of performance rating on different models published
somewhere?  Or is it dependent on the architecture of the box itself?
My suggestion was to walk around and pencil in an extra 0 on the case
so they'd think they had a higher model !  Customer service!!

If this is too vague, please let me know and I'll try to be as
specific as I can without compromising security.

Boz
(no certifications as of yet)

2. Recommendation on fast ethernet card

3. SPARC 20 freezes when network connected.

4. How to get the PID of a process...

5. How to syncronize a Sparc 20 with Network Time Protocol ?

6. Wind~1.NT Ease Debunked

7. ufsdump over network hungs Sparc 20

8. Where DocsBoot+ Author??

9. How to syncronize a Sparc 20 (Solaris 2.4) to a Network Time Protocol Server ?

10. sparc 20 Network Boot

11. network of sparc 20's...

12. configuring network card for sparc 20

13. Help, Booting Sparc 20 from Sparc Disk Array via fiber link