snmp multiple cpu's

Post by Kris Co » Thu, 12 Dec 2002 21:00:18

Does anyone know about a snmp-program for solaris that returns the
cpu performance like mpstat? We need it to make automatic graphs on
cpu performace cpu based.

Thanks in advandce

Kris

snmp multiple cpu's

Post by Elia » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 07:18:26

> Does anyone know about a snmp-program for solaris that returns the
> cpu performance like mpstat? We need it to make automatic graphs on
> cpu performace cpu based.

> Thanks in advandce

> Kris

Sun Management Center
http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/sunmanagementcenter/
The base version is no charge.  Add on packages are licensed.

Elias

snmp multiple cpu's

Post by Philip Bro » Sat, 14 Dec 2002 18:08:28

>> Does anyone know about a snmp-program for solaris that returns the
>> cpu performance like mpstat? We need it to make automatic graphs on
>> cpu performace cpu based.
>Sun Management Center
>http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/sunmanagementcenter/
>The base version is no charge.  Add on packages are licensed.

please specify whether or not the original poster can accomplish what they
wanted, with the "base version".

--
http://www.blastwave.org/ for solaris pre-packaged binaries

http://www.spamlaws.com/state/ca1.html