Solaris x86 2.4 Apps needed!

Post by r.. » Fri, 23 Jun 1995 04:00:00

I am looking for the following for x86 Solaris 2.4 - Any help would be
appreciated:

Web Browser (Mosain, Netscape)
NEWS Reader via PPP
IRC -
Compatible Talk Daemon
PINE - Command Line Mail

Thanks again...

Rick Cichon
RJC Network Services

1. Running MS apps off NetWare server under Wabi in Solaris X86 2.4

Has anyone successfully accomplished this marrying of independantly
developed technologies? :)

Basically, I'd like to be able to run MSMail (corporate standard)
and Schedule+ etc under WABI from the NetWare server.
I know there are plenty of choices out there for IPX/SPX - IP and
there is Merge as an alternative to WABI.  I've got my own partially
working combination.

I don't want another PC just to read email!

 System Administrator| Alberta Energy Company|  FAX: (403) 290-8234
 World Wide Web home page: http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~cocquytf/

2. Mozilla with KNode

3. Solaris 2.4 for x86 and Multicasting, need mrouted

4. routing and 2 subnet

5. NEED x86 SOLARIS 2.4 BOOT DISKS>>>

6. Sys5 / Solaris

7. Help needed with gcc on Solaris x86 2.4

8. Sun workshop memory monitor does not detect all memory leak

9. Need help compliling gcc on x86 (Solaris 2.4)

10. Need newer Boot Disk for Solaris 2.4 X86

11. P9000 on Solaris 2.4 x86 needs better support

12. Help with PPP needed on Solaris 2.4 x86 (PAP/CHAP)

13. Need Help w/ Modem setup on Solaris 2.4 x86