Help needed setting specific mouse binding in CDE...

Help needed setting specific mouse binding in CDE...

Post by lvir.. » Sun, 20 Dec 1998 04:00:00

:Can anyone explain how to do the following on Sol 2.6 w/ CDE?

Yes.

:types in the active window.  I just want the active window to be
:the window that the mouse is over (no clicking needed).

:Also, this kind of ties in to the above problem.  What do I need
:to do so that mouse clicking the main body of a window does NOT

:what I do to the mouse bindings in dtwmrc, it doesn't work like
:I tell it to.

That's because what you want isn't a mouse binding.

What you want is to configure the window manager to turn on "autofocus"
and turn off "autoraise".  Open the Style Manager from the control panel
and I think it's the config panel that shows a corner of a window.

--

<*> O- <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>

1. Need Help on setting up getty for dial-ins

HELP!!!

I read the serial howto and installed getty_ps, and I cannot get my linux
box to pick up the phone when i dial into it.  Can someone out there who
has done this successfully PLEASE help me.

This is the corresponding line from /etc/inittab:

cua1:unknown:/etc/uugetty ttyS1 19200 vt100

and this is my /etc/default/uugetty.ttyS1:

VERSION=/proc/version
LOGIN=/bin/login
ISSUE=/etc/issue
CLEAR=NO
HANGUP=YES
INIT="" ATZ1\r
WAITFOR=RING
CONNECT="" ATA\r CONNECT \s\A
ALTLINE=cua1
ALTLOCK=cua1
INITLINE=cua1
TIMEOUT=60

I am using the Yggdrasil Summer '94 distribution of linux.

I need help desperately

Andrew Liles

finger for PGP 2.6 Public Key

2. Setting up Realtek rtl8180 wlan card

3. BIND 8/9-specific features: Good online reference or buy "DNS & BIND"?

4. No free space after deleting 100-MB file

5. NEED HELP SETTING UP BERKLY BIND

6. ptys and getpwnam()

7. CDE & MOUSE: *must* disable "pasting" via-mouse (GD MFing ShEing MOUSE!)

8. help with linking ?

10. I NEED HELP WITH SETTING UP MS P/S MOUSE IN X WINDOWS

11. Need help setting up mouse in XF86Config

12. Need help Setting UP Wheeled mouse

13. Need help with setting up mouse in Slackware