SSH,SSH1,SSH2

Post by ale.. » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

I need to remove SSH, SSH1 and SSH2 from a redhat 6.2 box.
This was not an RPM install.
thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

SSH,SSH1,SSH2

Post by Dan Anderso » Fri, 16 Jun 2000 04:00:00

: I need to remove SSH, SSH1 and SSH2 from a redhat 6.2 box.
: This was not an RPM install.

OK, but this is not Linux :-)
Better to ask on one of the Linux or RedHat newsgroups.

-

1. help with configuring ssh server to support both ssh1 and ssh2

Hi everyone,

I am currently running Secure Shell (SSH) version 2.0.13 server
on RedHat Linux version 6.1 with kernel 2.2.18.  At the moment,
I have to support ssh clients running on Microsoft Windows using
SecureCRT 3.2 and F-Secure SSH version 1.0.  SecureCRT 3.12
supports ssh version 2.0.13 so I am OK there.  However,
F-secure SSH for windows only supports SSH version 1.  I've
configured the SSH server on the linux box to support both
version 1 and 2 of ssh (ie. by modifying the configuration file
sshd2_config to support Ssh1Compatibility);  I could NOT logon
to the linux box using F-Secure SSH.  I have the same
problem with SecureCRT if I choose SSH1 connection.  This the
message I got back from the SSH server:

Unsupported protocol version received from remote SSH server
(SSH-2.0-2.0.13).  Please not that SSH2 servers can be configured
to accept SSH1 connections.

Can anyone show me how to to make my SSH2 server to accept SSH1
connection?  Many thanks.......

david

2. hello anyone knows how konqueror handles history file?

3. NIS +

4. Can't connect to the Internet, please help.

5. Connection setup for SSH2 much slower than for SSH1 on Solaris8

6. Salary Survey Results

7. ssh1 & ssh2 won't build under COL 2.2

8. SSH1 & SSH2

9. ssh1/ssh2 on AIX

10. ANNOUNCE: ShellGuard 3.30 - SSH2/SSH1 and Telnet client

11. ssh1 and ssh2