Lsof on Solaris 10 x86?

Post by Ian Northeas » Tue, 18 Nov 2003 05:30:43

Has anyone tried this? When I try to build it (using gcc off the Solaris
9 companion CD, either 3.2 or 2.95) it fails because it can't find
c2/audit.h which is indeed missing - there is no /usr/include/c2. I've
tried both 4.69 with the patch for Solaris 10 and the Solaris specific
4.70C. I'm using the current build 44 of Solaris 10 x86.

This looks like a Solaris build problem to me, not a fault in lsof.
c2/audit.h is included from the Solaris header file sys/cred_impl.h.

There is an audit.h in /usr/include/bsm; if I kludge it by adding a
symbolic link /usr/include/c2 -> bsm it compiles but does not work, so I
assume that this is not the correct header file.

Regards, Ian