Advice : HSM and Backup Management Software

Advice : HSM and Backup Management Software

Post by Mark S. Velasqu » Mon, 13 Nov 1995 04:00:00

  I'd appreciate everyones experiences and/or reccomendations for
backup management and HSM software. The environment is
Sun Sparc(SS2000s, and SS10), running primarily Solaris 2.3.

  Any information is appreciated. TIA.

Mark S. Velasquez, M.Sc. Engineering

Advice : HSM and Backup Management Software

Post by Stephen C. Fitc » Thu, 16 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Quote:

>  I'd appreciate everyones experiences and/or reccomendations for
>backup management and HSM software. The environment is
>Sun Sparc(SS2000s, and SS10), running primarily Solaris 2.3.

We use Legato Networker for our Sun & NT infrastructure,

HSM ????

Steve.