Trouble with XML/XSL

Post by Roming- » Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:05:32

Hi,

  With Windows XP, my XML file is displayed accordingly to the XSL
file, but with Unix, i can't get netscape 4.5x to open it right. It
just shows me the text.

  Is there a program that can help me getting a file which I can read.

Thank you.

Roming 22

Trouble with XML/XSL

Post by David Michael » Tue, 22 Oct 2002 05:26:29

> Hi,

>   With Windows XP, my XML file is displayed accordingly to the XSL
> file, but with Unix, i can't get netscape 4.5x to open it right. It
> just shows me the text.

>   Is there a program that can help me getting a file which I can read.

> Thank you.

> Roming 22

Have you tried Netscape 7 .....

Trouble with XML/XSL

Post by Alan Coopersmit » Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:26:02

|  With Windows XP, my XML file is displayed accordingly to the XSL
|file, but with Unix, i can't get netscape 4.5x to open it right. It
|just shows me the text.
|  Is there a program that can help me getting a file which I can read.

Netscape 4.5x predates XML/XSL.  Try upgrading to Netscape 7:
        http://wwws.sun.com/software/solaris/netscape/