tiff image overlay program needed

Post by j.. » Sun, 31 Dec 2000 00:25:23

Does anyone know of a public domain program (source code preferred)
that would allow me to overlay a single image tiff file on top of
a multipage tiff file? The overlay should occur on the first page
only, e.g., overlaying a letterhead image on a letter image.
I need to do the processing on the command line.  Perhaps someone
has done this using libtiff?

Thanks,
Jim

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

1. tiff image overlay program needed

Does anyone know of a public domain program (source code preferred)
that would allow me to overlay a single image tiff file on top of
a multipage tiff file? The overlay should occur on the first page
only, e.g., overlaying a letterhead image on a letter image.
I need to do the processing on the command line.  Perhaps someone
has done this using libtiff?

Thanks,
Jim

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

2. Which is the best distribution?

3. need tiff image format information

4. cripto analysts remaining of

5. TIFF Image Format Support In QT : Help Needed

6. Amiga floppy filesystem explained

7. overlaying text in an image (webcam)

8. Do I have New Mail???

9. raster images, GIF, TIFF, PCX

10. Cannot read TIFF images

11. Library to handle tiff format images?

12. vectorizing tiff-images

13. Writing TIFF Image