Adding a SCSI III drive

Post by Kurt Ramsde » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I'm about to add an Ultra Wide drive to my Ultra10.  What current UW drives
are compatable with the sparc running Solaris 2.6 on a SunSwift PCI adapter?
I'm looking at a IBM 9LP but want to make sure...

Thanks,
Kurt

1. Adding a SCSI controller changing boot drive to SCSI drive

I have replaced all my IDE drives with SCSI ones.
I know which SCSI hard drive my doot disk is on sda7.

I have a boot floppy that was created for the IDE system
I can not boot linux from HD and do not want to re-install.

Can I modify the boot floppy to add a driver for my adaptec 2940 card. Do I
have to rebuild anything on the boot floppy.

Any instructions.

2. Installation of KDE 1.1 on Openlinux - getting multiple error messages

3. Adding a SCSI drive to BusLogic SCSI card causes timeouts

4. QUESTION: Any DATABASE for Linux?

5. Re. Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220 Re: Problems adding tape drives to RS6000/220

6. Slackware and PPP help

7. scsi II to scsi III cable?

8. ncurses

9. Universal PCI SCSI-III Controller for Wide & Narrow SCSI

10. Adding SCSI drive

11. how to add an scsi drive to an existing sol26x86 installation ?

12. How to add ZIP (SCSI) drive to Ultra 1 (Solaris 2.6)

13. Help, adding 2nd SCSI drive to Bootmanager setup