LDAP in solaris8

Post by Jean Henche » Thu, 16 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Has anyone succeeded in getting the directory server (in the solaris8
distro) to work?

Does anyone have some insight as to the long term NIS/NIS+/LDAP
integration is going?

Jean

  jeannie.vcf
< 1K Download

1. LDAP between Windows2000 ActiveDirectory and Solaris8

Hi,

I'm new with LDAP and I try to establish a LDAP connection between
Windows2000 ActiveDirectory and Solaris8.
What I really need is the passwd via LDAP. The server should be Windows
2000.

Is there anyone, which uses this type of connection ?
Is there a short cookbook available ?
For LDAP, is there anything necessary to install on Windows2000 ?
I got a recommendation for openldap as a LDAP solution, is this ok ?

Regards

Burkhard Kiesel

2. dumb question: window size

3. ldap client pre solaris8

4. which linux on an "old" IBM 486 66Mhz, 16 MB RAM?

5. LDAP-Sync between W2kAD and Solaris8

6. Need pointer to correct HOWTO

7. LDAP for Solaris8 on i386

8. LinkScan 4.0 - Checks for broken links & Creates site maps

9. C++ app built on Solaris8 Generic_108528-07 crashes on Solaris8 Generic_108528-07

10. SUN LDAP, Netscape LDAP (SUN), OPENLDAP, which one?????

11. LDAP over SSL using OpenLDAP/OpenSSL/Cyrus SASL with Netscape's LDAP server

12. NIS v/s LDAP and LDAP compatible to pre-Solaris 8

13. question on ldap/postfix/ease of use for end users regarding ldap