looking for a friendly SOLARIS site

Post by Pierre JE » Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:06:26

Hi everybody

We wrote 4 programs in C language for Windows 95,98,NT and UNIX systems
(AIX,HP-UX,LINUX,SOLARIS,FreeBSD,OpenBSD and UNIX SCO).
We are looking for a friendly SOLARIS site to compile its, using an
access with telnet to an internet machine connected.

Thanks a lot for your help.

looking for a friendly SOLARIS site

Post by Joe Blogg » Thu, 14 Feb 2002 04:48:07

Try this page http://www.ductape.net/~mitja/freeunix.shtml

Free unix shell accounts.....