Real Player 5.0

Post by David McCarter J » Tue, 17 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Has anyone had any luck with this? I am have my sound card configured as
best I know how (according to the Hardware Configuration Guide) but I am
still getting nothing out of RV 5.0.

Has anyone had similar difficulties?

Dave

|Assistant System Administrator    Televar NW Inc.     |
|                                                      |
|    "UNIX is friendly. It's just a little more        |
|          picky of who its friends are."              |

Real Player 5.0

Post by Shavkun Alexe » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Quote:> Has anyone had any luck with this? I am have my sound card configured as
> best I know how (according to the Hardware Configuration Guide) but I am
> still getting nothing out of RV 5.0.
> Has anyone had similar difficulties?
> Dave

I try RV 5.0 on the two platforms (SPARC, x86), and on the 3 UNIX OS
(Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux). I have no any problems.
 What's your OS?

-----======Altai State University======-----
-----==Depertment of Computer Network==-----
-----========-Alex E. Shavkun==========-----
-----=====http://www.dcn-asu.ru/=======-----

Real Player 5.0

Post by Vineet Panchol » Thu, 19 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I am not the original poster, however, I have been unable to get RV5.0
to work under solaris 2.5.1 X86

TIA,

Vineet.

>> Has anyone had any luck with this? I am have my sound card configured as
>> best I know how (according to the Hardware Configuration Guide) but I am
>> still getting nothing out of RV 5.0.

>> Has anyone had similar difficulties?

>> Dave

>I try RV 5.0 on the two platforms (SPARC, x86), and on the 3 UNIX OS
>(Solaris, FreeBSD, Linux). I have no any problems.
> What's your OS?

>-----======Altai State University======-----
>-----==Depertment of Computer Network==-----
>-----========-Alex E. Shavkun==========-----
>-----=====http://www.dcn-asu.ru/=======-----

Real Player 5.0

Post by Brian J. Bernstei » Fri, 20 Mar 1998 04:00:00

"Me Too"

Actually, my problem is that I can't use the menus.. I can select and drop down
a menu, but mouseover on a menu item or releasing over a menu item doesn't
select. I can "rvplayer foobar.ram" just fine, but that's about it.
(UltraSparc, Solaris 2.6)

--
Brian J. Bernstein

http://www.netcom.com/~bernstbj

1. RedHat 5.0 and Real Player 5.0 for Linux

I am having real trouble with Real Player! When I click on a link for a
Real Audio or Real Video file in Netscape, the player comes up and
receives data. But it only skips through it and makes an occasional
"gurgle" of audio or blip of video. I have plenty of speed and 128 megs
of RAM, plus a very good sound card. Other audio apps sound great. Any
ideas out there on the cause of this?

2. cron, at and batch

3. Real Player 5.0 on Solaris (depth problem)

4. HELP: XF86Config for Mach32/GW (Crystal Scan 1776 LE)

5. REAL PLAYER 5.0

6. Beagle SQL - See Development In Progress

7. Real Player 5.0

8. E4500 with 2 * A5200 and Solaris 10 no MPxIO ?

9. Real Player 5.0 in Debian Linux

10. Real Player 5.0

11. Real Player 5.0 for Unix

12. real player 5.0