XDM configuration File TimeOut variable

Post by A » Sun, 21 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Solaris 2.3, NIS+

Does anyone out there know which variable in the xdm-config file is used to
set the timeout duration after a user locks the terminal with too many
incorrect login attempts.

Also, which variable sets the max incorrect login attemps before the terminal
is locked.

1. Booting directly thru xdm - configuration files?

When booting directly into X through xdm, what are the configuration files
that are read?
My problem : I am able to run X using command line startx, and also able to
start xdm manually thru the command line. But when I try to boot directly
into X(by changing the init), X claim that it cannot find certain files. It
seems that xdm is bypassing .bashrc /etc/profile etc. Do I include all my
PATH etc in the xsession file?

regards

2. 3c59x.c Linux driver patch

3. help: xdm configuration files?

4. ksh array element size?

5. Automatically starting xdm on boot, with a xdm-config file

6. MILO

7. file contents into variable, or global variable from shell script

8. Can't see originating client with reverse proxy

9. Setting variables in a variable array of null variables

10. X-Windows Help (xdm and time-out problems)

11. with xdm, how to get LOGNAME variable?

12. xdm and PATH variable

13. xdm and environment variables (like PS1 and PATH)