1. NFS mknod pipe failure: OpenBSD server, SunOS client
I hope this is neither an FAQ nor a RTFM case...
building fileutils-4.0-b5 on my SunOS-4.1.4 machine in a directory
NFS mounted from OpenBSD-2.3/sparc (CD-ROM), I came across the
following weirdness in the behaviour of ``mknod filename p'':
Issued from OpenBSD server SunOS client
root works works
non-root works FAILS
I could not find anything in the manpages that would explain this.
Is this a bug or a feature?
2. Has anyone installed the Promise FastTrak 2000 TX 2000 on RedHat 7.2 Kernel 2.4.7-10
3. Unmounting NFS without NFS server
5. Difference between ability to ping and traceroute and ability to browse, ftp etc.
6. How to set user space quota ?
7. Jumpstart with Linux NFS server?
9. Jumpstart 2.5.1 Client from a 2.6 Jumpstart Server
10. Possible to test ability to to kill process without doing it?
11. I need to define a display only monitor without ability to move the mouse into it
12. shutting down a server without umounting NFS filesystems
13. Problem running mknod on a NFS mount file system