Create pop-up windows on SunRays

Post by neo489 » Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:38:42

Hi

I need to diaplay pop-up messages/windows on the operators SunRay
terminal , whenever Sun Management Center generate critical Alerts..
Does anybody have a script that does this ?.  anything similar to
Xnotify?

Server: V880 Running Solaris 9

Thanks, Vinay

1. POP creating .username.pop w/ nobady owner

The mail direcotry is on foo1 and the POP3 server is on foo2. When users
try to get there mail, they get an error message saying the .pop is
busy. when i check the owner and permission of the file, I found it was
owned by nobody. it should be owned by the users. the driectory is
exported with root pervilages for foo2. the directory is being
automounted.

--
Barry I. Schneider

415-428-1400 Phone       1001 Rengstorff Avenue
415-428-3880 FAX         Mountain View, CA 94043

2. Solaris CErtification books ?

3. How can I create a pop-up message when somebody ftp to my site

4. smbfs mounts give "Input/output error" after a while in 2.2.2

5. Window Geometry pop-up on resize?

6. MR BIOS V3.1.2 SHAREWARE BIOS for Intel Zappa Motherboard available

7. How to pop-up windows independent of mouse pointer?

8. Problem starting X

9. UNIX POP-UP WINDOW

10. X-window & pop-up

11. Pop-Up Window in Full-Screen Mode