New software from SunSoft

Post by Richard Steinberg » Sat, 07 Nov 1992 01:58:19

        SunSoft is proud to announce the next version of ShowMe.  The
new version is to be called ShowMeYours.  A companion client product
is called I'llShowYouMine.
        The products work as follows: A user with a Sun Monitor or X
terminal places any desired object, say a body part, within the perimeter of
a ShowMeYours frame.  The image is rasterized and rapidly sent to
the displays of all other selected displays.  Any connected user may then
run I'llShowYouMine.  His or her body part image may then be rasterized and
sent back to the ShowMeYours user and other system voyeurs [read
systems programmers].
        "We feel that this product fills a unique void in the industry,"
claimed Mr. Scott McFealy, SunSoft spokesperson.  "No one but the leader
in Open Zipper Systems is able to deliver this kind of development
environment.  We feel that DBE [Distributed Bodies Everywhere] and it's
flagship product ShowMeYours will lead the way in VOPL [Voyeur Oriented
Programming Languages]."

1. New Software from SunSoft

        SunSoft is proud to announce the next version of ShowMe.  The
new release is to be called ShowMeYours.  A companion client product
will be called I'llShowYouMine.
        The products work as follows: A user with a Sun Monitor or X
terminal places any desired object, say a body part, within the perimeter of
a ShowMeYours frame.  The image is rasterized and rapidly sent to
the displays of all other selected displays.  Any connected user may then
run I'llShowYouMine.  His or her body part image may then be rasterized and
sent back to the ShowMeYours user and other system voyeurs [read
systems programmers].
        "We feel that this product fills a unique void in the industry,"
claimed Mr. Scott McFealy, SunSoft spokesperson.  "No one but the leader
in Open Zipper Systems is able to deliver this kind of development
environment.  We think that DBE [Distributed Bodies Everywhere] and it's
flagship product ShowMeYours will lead the way in VOPL [Voyeur Oriented
Programming Languages]."

2. vim and term_set_winsize

3. New way to do QOS and limit bandwidth with Linux, new site , new software Howto Included

4. useradd problem under SuSe 6.1

5. SunSoft software packaging

6. pop working for some accounts, not others

7. sunsoft printer software sol2.5

8. DIAMOND VIPER550 XSERVER

9. new software (and updated software)

10. New Organization to Serve Free Software Community: Free Software Union

11. Announcing; New Linux BBS Software / New Linux BBS