Internet Start-Up

Post by cmacmil.. » Sun, 20 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Internet Start-Up Needs Programmers!!!!!!!

We are located in San Francisco and we have tons of great opportunities for programmers and technicians.

Immediate In-house openings for:

Programmers-DB, Java, HTML
Webmaster, Asst. Webmaster
MIS Technician & Tech Support
Systems Support Engineer/QA Tester
Database Administrator - Illustra/Informix

If you have skills to match the above and experience in an internet or similar situation,

Please contact:  Clair MacMillan, HR Manager

                (415) 284-6810 fax

--

Posted using Reference.COM                         http://www.reference.com

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.