hallo, ich suche den Workshop C++ Compiler fr Solaris, wer hat diesen
und wrde den evtl. verkaufen ??
1. compiler warnings going from WorkShop 4.2 to WorkShop 6 update 1
We are in the process of re-compiling our programs using WorkShop 6
update 1 and I keep getting a lot of annoying warning messages. One
"String literal converted to char* in initialization"
and others are complaining about function pointers as arguments to
functions, like for signal, thr_create, and atexit. A typical warning
Warning (Anachronism): Formal argument 2 or type extern "C"
void(*)(int) in call to std::signal(int, extern "C" void (*)(int)) is
being passed void(*)(int).
The calls are being made in a C++ program.
Is there anyway to correct this warnings? I used the "-w" option for
the compiler to silence the string literal warnings, but I am afraid
it is silencing other warnings as well. I am assuming that the
"extern C" warning is coming up because it is a C++ program. I know
they are just warnings, but I like to have clean compiles. Any help
would be greatly appreciated.
University of Rochester
Laboratory for Laser Energetics
3. Easter Egg in Early Access Solaris 5.0 Workshop/Compilers
4. forcing *re*authentication of users.
5. bool type in Solaris Workshop 4.2 compiler??
6. Panic dump
7. Boost & Sun Workshop Compiler on Solaris
8. Scope of a variable in a shell script
9. Sun Workshop 5 C++ compiler problem on Solaris 8
10. Workshop c/c++ compiler 5.0 installation in solaris 7!
11. Exception Handling with Sun's Workshop Compiler Version 6 Update 2
12. undefined symbol ::__vtbl with Sun WorkShop 6 update 1 C++ Compiler (5.2)
13. Problem with Sun Workshop C++ compiler