rgb seeting

Post by Tsun-Yi Tu » Sun, 21 Jun 1998 04:00:00

Hi there,

   Does anyone knows how to let the Xinit read my own rgb setting instead
of the rgb.txt file in /usr/X11/lib/X11? Since I am not the superuser,
I do not have permission to change the content of the rgb.txt file.

   The reason why I want to define my own rgb setting is because I am using
the color_xterm installed in my home directory, and the text colors are
specified by only 8 standard ANSI colors (red ,blue, green, yellow...).
Those text colors are too light when displyed on my color_xterm. If I
want to change them, the rgb values of red,blue ,green must be redefined.

   If anybody knows the answer, please let me know. Your help will be very
very much appreciated.

                                Tsunyi Tuan

1. need help seeting up my printer

I'm trying to set up a laserjet Panasonic kxp6500.  And when I try to print
a text file using cat d >/dev/lp1 it prints it ou like a staircase effect.
I've downloaded magic and aps filter and I'm still having the staircase
problem.  Is there a driver for my printer that I need and if so where do I
get the driver at.  Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.  thanks.

David

2. MInicom & Seyon running slow, Please help me!!!

3. tape-config-list seeting for Sony SDT-9000

4. printing: ps2pcl? (HP660C/JetDirect)

5. Script to check diretory seetings

6. Problem using Minicom

7. :What other seetings in /dec/default?

8. alsa sucks

9. Seeting up QFE / Ultra 10

10. how to NAT seeting in FreeBSD Release 3.1

11. system hangs after eth0: seeting Rx mode to 1 address (or similar failed)

12. Seeting Up RHat5.2 on a 486

13. Help me in seeting up NEWS server