XDMP Direct Connect to Ultra 10

Post by martin conwa » Fri, 03 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi,

I've just installed Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra 10 and can quite happily
telnet to the box. However, when I try to connect to the box via
Reflection X using an XDMP direct connection, the connection fails.

Is there anything I'm missing here ?

Thanks in advance

Martin

XDMP Direct Connect to Ultra 10

Post by dmt*nonsense.. » Sun, 05 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> I've just installed Solaris 2.6 on an Ultra 10 and can quite happily
> telnet to the box. However, when I try to connect to the box via
> Reflection X using an XDMP direct connection, the connection fails.

> Is there anything I'm missing here ?

> Thanks in advance

> Martin

Try adding the IP address of the machine running Refelction X to the
/etc/hosts file.

1. Pocket PC connect to Sun Ultra 10 machine

Hi:

Got a new HP pocket pc, I am wondering
there is any software that can synchronized the calender (DTCM) on solaris
with the memo on pocket PC.

Just like the PilotManager
http://www.moshpit.org/pilotmgr/
synchronized the calender with palm.

Thanks

Weiping

2. duplicate M_IOCACK

3. how to connect two ide harrddisks for ultra Sparc 10

4. Newbie Installation Question

5. Connect a CD-RW unit to Ultra 10

6. Netgear FA311 on Suse 7.1 (newbie)

7. Connecting a modem to an Ultra-10 machine for remote access

8. Solaris memory usage

9. connecting to ttya on Ultra 10

10. Ultra 5 versus Ultra 10

11. Ultra 10 / Ultra 60

12. Ultra 5 / Ultra 10 - how to compare remotely

13. Ultra 10 vs Ultra 60