pci ultra scsi cable to 50 pin scsi ii (vhdc ro 50 pin)

pci ultra scsi cable to 50 pin scsi ii (vhdc ro 50 pin)

Post by shi » Thu, 20 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I've got a PCI ultrascsi host adapter in an ultra5 - this came with a
a cable (vdhc1 to scsi 68), however at this moment in time I only have
50 pin scsi devices to connect to it

So is there a vdhc1 to 50 scsi cable availalbe - I've only found the
68pin version. I guess this feels like a retrograde step but it;s not
feasible to buy a 68 pin device just so that I can then use a 68-50
pin cable to chain my existing external disks.

And is it only me (probably)  but do these vdhc connectors feel flimsy
to you?

Many thanks, any info appreciated
shin