Dual Pentium ??

Post by Jason Frale » Sat, 24 May 1997 04:00:00

Tyan Tomcat dual Pentium .. not on Hardware compatability list...
anybody have any luck?  Has Sun tested it ??

1. Dual Pentium II vs Pentium III

I am looking to a buy a server (intel based) to be used as a web server
using Linux. I need a lot of power to run a custom java application. I would
like to know if there are major differences between a Pentium III 500/256Mb
SDRAM and a Dual Pentium 350Mhz MMX/256Mb SDRAM?
Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Al Nios

2. Can't get crontab to work!

3. Quad Pentium Pro or Dual Pentium-II ?

4. revised bus mouse support for linux 0.96b-pl2

5. Pentium pro vs dual Pentium ?

6. video multicast server

7. FS:Cheap Pentium and Dual Pentium Machines for Linux

8. corrupt wtmp

9. Pentium Pro Vs. Dual Pentium

10. RS6000/J40 with Dual Procs vs Dual Pentium Pro's

11. Dual Pentium II shows as Dual Celeron...

12. Performance: DEC Alpha, Dual PPro, Dual Pentium II?