Setup printer queue on Solaris to print to NT

Setup printer queue on Solaris to print to NT

Post by Jeff Newm » Fri, 28 Aug 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

I have an NT box with a printer on it. The NT box is running
Microsoft TCP/IP Printing service.
On a UNIX box, that can ping the NT box, I used admintool
to setup a printer to print to the NT box. I can't get
it to work. the job queues on the UNIX server, but does not leave
it.

Help!

-Jeff