jumpstart profile

Post by Mike » Mon, 23 Oct 2000 04:00:00

I wanted to use jumpstart to install everthing under the root ( / )
directory with a profile.
I could not seem to come up with a profile that could acomplish this
task.  The installation
always complains about file system /usr and /export/home.  It seems to
me that
jumpstart wants to create seperate file systems for these two
directories.

any help is appreceiated.

Thanks,

Mike

jumpstart profile

Post by Darren Dunha » Tue, 24 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> I wanted to use jumpstart to install everthing under the root ( / )
> directory with a profile.
> I could not seem to come up with a profile that could acomplish this
> task.  The installation
> always complains about file system /usr and /export/home.  It seems to
> me that
> jumpstart wants to create seperate file systems for these two
> directories.

Without knowing what you've tried, it's hard to guess.

Can we see your profile?

      < Please move on, ...nothing to see here,  please disperse >