Solaris Chat App Binary

Post by Rya » Sun, 22 Dec 2002 01:32:56

I need a client chat program for a solaris 8 box, and it would be
helpful if it was already compiled.  Does anyone have one or know of
any that are available and where?  Thanks for any help,
--Ryan

Solaris Chat App Binary

Post by Robin KA » Sun, 22 Dec 2002 06:38:33

> I need a client chat program for a solaris 8 box, and it would be
> helpful if it was already compiled.  Does anyone have one or know of
> any that are available and where?  Thanks for any help,
> --Ryan

When you say "chat", do you mean IRC? AFAIK, Mozilla has a built in IRC
client (called Chatzilla) and binaries are available from blastwave.org.

--
Wishing you good fortune,
--Robin Kay-- (komadori)