mkalias does not work

1. mkalias does not work

I'm trying to get the mail.byaddr map on a NIS client.

After some invetigation, I discovered that there is a problem with the
mkalias command: The mail.byaddr is generated from the mail.aliases map
by the mkalias command (when you type make in /var/yp).

The mail.aliases contains a few aliases, and mail.byaddr created by
mkalias is empty :o(

Is there any workaround?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus.
"Le 80x86 n'est pas si complexe - il n'a simplement pas de sens"

2. What is limiting factor for 1280x1024 -16bpp

3. Whereis Floppy Boot Image?

4. ipchains : ftp does not work from dos prompt

5. Dumb serial cards on linux

6. forwarding ippp-eth0 dos not work

7. Printing with Epson 740

8. mformat dos not work

9. SCSI works in DOS, not Linux

10. Serial works under Dos, not Linux

11. Partitioning does not work on extended DOS-Partition

12. lerdir does not seem to work with Redhat 5.1 and the free dos