catman question

Post by Lost Tim » Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:21:10

When I run catman -w to rebuild my man page index I keep getting file
not found errors.  Where do I go to fix this?

Thanks

1. CATMAN/WINDEX problem

Fairly trivial this folks, but I can't get 'catman -w' to work on a
newly installed box (2.6 Desktop HW 5/98 on a Sparc 5/170).

I usually run this after any new install but in this case it just
hangs there, and frankly I haven't the faintest idea why. Everything
else seems ok so far. Anyone seen this before?

Barney.

2. How to add .lib and .exp files in makefile.

3. catman dumps core

4. D-link DE220 + SuSE 6.1

5. catman failure?

6. No hangup signal!

7. catman -w error

8. Top 10 posters comp.unix.shell

9. catman problems

10. catman/mkwhatis on AIX 4.3.2

11. Obsolete catman's, how to delete them?

12. catman hangs under the 2.1R

13. Is there a "new" catman?