Automated SysAdmin; Dot Files; HP-UX porting (ver: Dec 4, 2003)

1. Automated SysAdmin; Dot Files; HP-UX porting (ver: Dec 4, 2003)

The automated system administration scripts, which are copies of the
scripts in active use on our Solaris 2.X, Linux (RedHat and Mandrake),
SGI IRIX 6.X, and FreeBSD 3.X systems; they also were used on
SunOS 4.1.X, HP (HP-UX 9.X), SGI (IRIX 5.X).
They are available as files 'autoadmin.shar.*' from URL:
   http://www.noc.utoronto.ca/~mikep/unix/
(Note: these files were last updated Dec  4, 2003).

The dot file scripts, which are copies of the .cshrc / .login / .profile
/ etc scripts in active use on our Solaris 2.X, Linux (RedHat and Mandrake),
SGI IRIX 6.X, and FreeBSD 3.X systems; they also were used on
SunOS 4.1.X, HP (HP-UX 9.X), SGI (IRIX 5.X).
They are available as files 'dotfiles.shar.*' from URL:
   http://www.noc.utoronto.ca/~mikep/unix/
(Note: these files were last updated Dec  4, 2003).

The BSD to HP-UX porting tricks, a set of notes and helpful C routines
for porting programs to HP-UX, are available from URL:
   http://www.noc.utoronto.ca/~mikep/unix/HPTRICKS
This file also contains a driver program and functions to obtain the
load average on a wide variety of systems, including HP-UX, IRIX,
SunOS, Solaris, DEC OSF, Stardent(!), and even for systems with no
/dev/kmem access (or if you can't get your program to be setgid to the
"kmem" group because you do not have 'root' access).
(Note: this file was last updated Jun 16, 1999).
--
If you ate pasta and antipasta, would you still be hungry?  Mike Peterson
                                                            U/T Net Security

WWW:    http://www.noc.utoronto.ca/~mikep/                  Fax: 416-971-1362

2. How can I discover which shared libraries a process is using?

3. Rescue Disk in linux

4. how to force my intel e100 NIC to 100Base TX Full Duplex

5. Fonts in Console

6. Automated SysAdmin; Dot Files; HP-UX porting (ver: Jul 11, 2003)