ftpd not working with NFS mounted filesystem

1. nfs mounted fs does not include mounted filesystems

I am trying to mount a filesystem on an RS-6000 onto a linux machine
using NFS.. I can mount the filesystem but all the filesystems that are
mounted under it do not come with the package.  This is pretty useless
as I need all the filesystems mounted in the same structure as they are
on the RS-6000 machine..

  Any ideas on how to get the RS-6000 to export the rest of the
filesystems with their parent?

  Thanx,
   Bob

Remove the SPAM and SUX from my E-mail address to respond via E-mail..

2. raidtools & shutdown

3. /var/mail: to NFS mount or not to NFS mount?

4. SCSI Zip Drives

5. Getting Apache Working accross an NFS mounted filesystem

6. what is unix?

7. Mounting PC's filesystem as UNIX filesystem with NFS

8. Realtek 8139 driver or sucky hardware?

9. Caldera: NFS mounted filesystem not readable/writable

10. NFS mount won't mount at boot, but mount -a works fine.

11. NFS: mounting nfs filesystem on boot time

12. NFS on 3.2.5, timeout error on nfs mounted filesystem

13. Kernel-nfs working, plain nfs not working.