1. mounting cdroms and floppy disks
Many of the times when i try to mount a floppy on a sun machine with
solaris 2.5 running on it i get the error "mount point busy or /dev/fd0a
already mounted" ( though i had made sure that i am in root directory when
mounting the floppy and df does not show that /dev/fd0 is mounted neither
their is an entry in /etc/mnttab) . Can anybody help what can be te reasons?
Can anybody also tell me if i dont want to manually mount the cd rom or
floppy which daemon i have to start?
2. Using DIP
3. How to mount floppy disk A and CDROM to a directory on linux
5. Mount/umount cdrom & floppy, how
7. Help with mounting cdrom & floppy drive
8. This is what the tech said about swapping....is this true???
9. Mounting CDROM & Floppy Drive
10. problem with mount cdrom & floppy
11. User can't mount CDROM & Floppy
12. Problem mounting cdrom on CDROM-floppy hot swap Dell laptop