The Blastwave.org Software Distribution DVD Subscription Service

The Blastwave.org Software Distribution DVD Subscription Service

Post by Dennis Clark » Thu, 02 Sep 2004 05:43:09

Due to requests from larger organizations ( MIT and NASA ) there is now a
Software Distribution DVD Subscription Service at blastwave.org :

   http://www.blastwave.org/dvd/subscribe.html

+--------------------+---------------------------------------+
|  Dennis Clarke     |  Director and Admin for blastwave.org |
|   dclarke          |  Community Software Packages for      |

+--------------------+---------------------------------------+

1. Software Distribution DVD from blastwave.org

ALL:

    As you may know, blastwave.org is funded by no one other than myself.

    We now have over 500 software packages for both x86 and Sparc
architecture systems running Solaris.  If the Community Software ( CSW )
project has ever been of help to you or your company then I ask that you
read the webpage at :

   http://www.blastwave.org/dvd/index.html

   Everything is explained there.

   Thank you.

+------------------------+------------------------------------------+
|    Dennis Clarke       |   Director and Admin for blastwave.org   |
|    dclarke             |   Community Software Packages for        |

+------------------------+------------------------------------------+

2. chunked Transfer-Encoding forbidden: /cgi-bin/echo.pl

3. blastwave.org S.O.S.

4. Thread Specific Memory

5. mutt packages on blastwave.org updated to version 1.5.6

6. Linuxconf problem (networking)

7. Mail lists now available at blastwave.org

8. proftpd GroupOwner directive

9. Blastwave.org

10. blastwave.org - offline package installation

11. Blastwave.org packages with insane dependencies

12. Acquiring older versions of blastwave.org packages

13. blastwave.org now takes packaging requests