Memory for Ultra 45

Post by Robert M. Gar » Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:03:13

Does anyone know the specs for the memory for the Ultra 45? I'd rather
not buy memory from Sun (at 4 times the price). Is there a Kingston
equiv number? Sun seems to have lots of specs of the memory for the
Blades and little for the Ultra 45.

-Robert

Memory for Ultra 45

Post by Oscar del Ri » Thu, 15 Jun 2006 01:47:48

> Does anyone know the specs for the memory for the Ultra 45?

http://www.memoryxsun.com/ultra45.html

Memory for Ultra 45

Post by Michael Laajane » Thu, 15 Jun 2006 04:24:34

Hi,

> Does anyone know the specs for the memory for the Ultra 45? I'd rather
> not buy memory from Sun (at 4 times the price). Is there a Kingston
> equiv number? Sun seems to have lots of specs of the memory for the
> Blades and little for the Ultra 45.

> -Robert

Try these two.

www.crucial.com and www.dataram.com

Crucial is a daughter company of Micron which manufactures memory chips.

/michael