A question from newbie?

Post by lauy » Sun, 26 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,
I am new to this ng, I have a question about the Solaris, I want to know
does Solaris offer the vendor certification program? If it does, which kind
was suitable for beginner? Thanks in advance.

A question from newbie?

Here is a useful link. http://suned.sun.com/

--
Jason

1. (newbie) makefile question (newbie)

^^^^^^^^^^ this should be a single <TAB> character.
You probably have a 8 or 9 <SPACE> characters in there ...

Also note that libraries should follow objects on command
line, not preceed them; so a better link line would be:

<TAB>cc prodcons.o -lpthread

Also, the result of your link will be 'a.out', not 'prodcons'
(as your makefile implies), so correct link line is:

Please post to appropriate newsgroup.

Cheers,

2. How to use 2 forms of standard input.

3. Newbie (I mean REAL NEWBIE) question

4. TCP/IP (Frame Relay) to X.25?

5. linux newbie--newbie question follows

6. using an Iomega Ditto drive...

7. Newbie question - mailing list, or web site dealing with newbies security in linux?

8. WHERE IS MY MOUSE AT?!

9. NEWBIE.. Extremely Newbie questions.

10. Newbie Questions (ICEWM Background, ppp question, mem > 64mb)

11. sar Question (probably a newbie question)

12. Newbie basic questions... many questions

13. Netscape configuration question; newbie question.