[I.e. x3270 isn't always a relevant option!]
John Line - Cambridge University Computing Service, Computer Laboratory,
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge CB2 3QG, ENGLAND.
Help! I tried to compile tn3270 package that I picked from
harbor.ecn.purdue.edu:/pub/davy/tn3270-solaris.tar.Z but GCC compiler
complaint some undefined TIO* in telenet/Source/sys_bsd.c. :(
Does anyone port tn3270 to Solaris 2.2 or SVR4 operating system
successfully? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks you!!
-- Tim Stark
6130 Edsall Rd. #301 TDD: (703)212-9731 FAX: (703)212-7598
Alexandria, Va. 22304-5859 Voice: Via VA Relay Center (800)828-1140
"God bless you! - My friend, Washington DC. - The Most Deaf Population City!"
4. Help! FTP can't create data socket 20
5. Solaris 2.2 binaries running on Solaris 2.1
7. Solaris 2.2, and Solaris for intel announcements
8. Does Mitsumi FX-400 works under Linux?
9. Solaris 2.2 vs. Solaris 2.3
10. Solaris 2.2 drives on Solaris 2.1
11. Upgraded from 2.2-GAMMA to 2.2-RELEASE: problems...
12. broken 2.2 IDE CD-RW (was Re: plain 2.2.X: no ide CD-RW?)
13. Problem upgrading to RedHat kernal 2.2-17 from 2.2-16