by Mike » Fri, 11 Nov 2005 06:39:51
Can someone please help me out? Does anyone know how to change the NFS cache parameters? I want to lower the amount of time NFS files are cached. Is there a way? Any help or direction is appreciated. TIA!
1. nfsv3/udp, writes not updating client content caches?
2. What did he do wrong
3. Pragma "no-cache" and Cache-Control "no-cache"
4. cannot upload & download
5. What does 60% NFSv3 lookups indicate?
6. Forcing network cards to 100/full duplex autoneg = off Redhat 7
7. howto enable NFSv3 in 2.4 kernel
8. Amavis and Sendmail
9. ReiserFS vs NFSv3 still trouble?
10. make balance_dirty_pages() and NFSv3/v4 talk to one another...
11. 2.2.x: ReiserFS + NFSv3
12. 2.5.59 knfsd: bounds checking for NFSv3 readdirplus
13. PATCH: NFS root file support NFSv3/TCP client