Virge/DX graphics card

Post by joe mc coo » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Please,

I am trying to install V8 on intel kit.  My graphics card is a
Virge/DX (featured on HCL), but I cannot get it to work properly at
all.

Irrespective of what screen and resolution I pick, kdmconfig shows an
image badly distorted in the middle, with sometimes a wide black
vertical line, or closely packed rippled lines.

If instead I choose a simple 256 colour card the distortion disappears
but the colours are not quite right and CDE looks really boring with
little colour at all showing.

Any ideas ?
--
joe mc cool SMIEEE