Help: "cant read Resource temporarily unavailable"

Help: "cant read Resource temporarily unavailable"

Post by Alan La » Sat, 21 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Our news server is running INN 1.4 on solaris 2.5.
However, it shows up the following error message
in every minute:

innd: a_host: 15 cant read Resource temporarily unavailable

The inn faq said that a patch on solaris 2.4 can solve
this problem. However, if there is patch on solaris
2.5 for that? Or is there any other things causing this
problem? I will appreciate it if you can give me some
hints to solve this problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Alan

Post by Alan S H La » Sat, 21 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

Our news server is running INN 1.4 on solaris 2.5.
However, it shows up the following error message
in every minute:

innd: a_host: 15 cant read Resource temporarily unavailable

The inn faq said that a patch on solaris 2.4 can solve
this problem. However, if there is patch on solaris
2.5 for that? Or is there any other things causing this
problem? I will appreciate it if you can give me some
hints to solve this problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Alan

1. Help: "cant read Resource temporarily unavailable"

Hi,

Our news server is running INN 1.4 on solaris 2.5.
However, it shows up the following error message
in every minute:

innd: a_host: 15 cant read Resource temporarily unavailable

The inn faq said that a patch on solaris 2.4 can solve
this problem. However, if there is patch on solaris
2.5 for that? Or is there any other things causing this
problem? I will appreciate it if you can give me some
hints to solve this problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Alan

2. SAMBA! How to print from UNIX to WIN?

3. FW: "PIPE BROKEN" & "RESOURCE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE"

4. Kernel Event Notification Service

5. connect, send, recv & "Resource temporarily unavailable"

6. How to make vi work in windows 2K?

7. Apache 1.3.3 - "Resource temporarily unavailable: couldn't spawn child process"

8. A couple of ppp questions. (They ARE specific to Linux, I think)

9. "SIOCSIFFLAGS: resource temporarily unavailable" error?

10. Intermittent CGI error: "Resource Temporarily Unavailable: couldn't spawn child process"

11. "Temporarily Resource Unavailable" in AIX 4.1.5 Y2K Patch

12. apache/mod_perl: "Resource temporarily unavailable" errors

13. recv on TCP non-blocking socket retured "Resource temporarily unavailable"