Solstice Backup 4.2

Post by Minh Cao H » Wed, 12 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Is anyone running Solstice Backup 4.2 ?

From the window-base display of backup server, I could not find any
option to view the contain table of the "Group" . And how to  delete
a single client from each Group. Can we do this from command line ?

Thanks in advance

Minh Cao H.
University of Washington
Polar Science Center

Solstice Backup 4.2

Post by Minh Cao H » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Minh Cao H.
University of Washington
Polar Science Center