NTP Configuration

Post by MegaSurg » Tue, 16 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I need some help on configuring NTP across two different subnets with
Solaris 7.  I've never done this before and don't have any good links to
any resources.  I basically need to configure ntp two servers with
multiple ntp clients across two seperate subnets.  Can someone help me
on this or point me to some nice written doc or resource?  Any help will
be appreciated.

P.S.  Please email responses directly to me.  Thank You.

--
"The world is full of power and energy and a person can go far by just
skimming

1. NTP Configuration

At AIX 4.2 the xntpd is included. This should solve the cross-router
problem with timed.

I do have a very simple question. How to configure two
router-seperated RS/6000's for NTP ?

The idea is to configure one as a master, the other as slave (backup
master). The systems should exchange time-synchonisation every four
hours or so.

Perhaps there is a WWW source with manual pages included ?

2. Does Linux support PnP hardware? How to make my US Robotics PnP modem work?

3. Networking Basics Info

4. NTP configuration in Solaris 2.6 problem

5. SQL-DATABASE Frontend for Solaris2.x

6. NTP Configuration

7. Telnet weirdness

8. ntp configuration

9. NTP Configuration

10. NTP configuration

11. NTP Configuration ...

12. Sample simple ntp.conf configuration