Hung Print Jobs: Printer Driver for DataProducts Line Printer

1. Dataproducts long-line printer

We have a printer with a Dataproducts "long-line" interface.  Does
anyone know what is requred to attach this to a 560 running 3.2.2?

A converter of some sort would be ok.  It is a high speed printer and
any serial interface would have to work at at 38400 baud.  Black Box
has a serial->DPI but it is specifically not compatable with the long
lines interface.

Does anyone know a phone number for Dataproducts?  Maybe they would
have some info on converters etc...

Thank you

             | Voice: DSM Chemicals, Inc        706-849-6839
             |      : ShadeTree Software, Inc.  908-874-6670
          I do not speak for DSM.  I do speak for ShadeTree Software!

2. Rendition veritee 2200 AGP

3. Lpd hangs at startup when remote printer is offline and there are jobs for the printer

4. X prog's that cant load libXm.so.2

5. Help: Unix Line Printer: Troubleshoot a Hung Print Queue

6. Please help: Matrox MGA xconfig?

7. Printing to two printers from one queue (Printers print identically not load balancing)

8. Beryl/Compiz

9. remote printer won't print non plain text print jobs.

10. Printer problem : printer job was not unlinked

11. Printer Problem: Default page size resets after power outage on remote line printer

12. smit change printer and chdev of printer hang system

13. Laser printer Vs Line printer