Lyris and Sendmail 8.9.1b On Solris 2.7

Post by Ralf P. Losert » Thu, 13 May 1999 04:00:00

   We recently upgraded to Solaris 2.7 on an Ultra-1 and it seems that
our Lyris server broke.  One problem is that allot of the mailers it
tries to connect to complain that is doesn't use the "ehlo" protocol,
and many a message just doesn't get delivered to the recipients.  The
one's that don't get delivered are pretty regular, and the debug log
consistently shows that lyris doesn't initiate contact properly during
communication.  Any thoughts on what I can do to remedy this???  Please
reply to me and the lists.  Thanks very much in advance!

Ralf

Sr. Systems Engineer, San Antonio Express News

http://www.expressnews.com