Real-time BSM monitor

Post by John Od » Tue, 31 Mar 1998 04:00:00

I'm looking for information regarding availabilty of an API or program
to perform real-time decoding of a BSM audit trail. The API will be used
in another program. I'd like to avoid having to write and debug my own
decoder. A built-in API would of course be best, but second party solutions
would also be very helpful. Any information would be appreciated. Thank
you in advance.

1. help with real-time connection monitoring

hello all.

i was wondering if it was possible to watch all of the outgoing and
incoming (friendly and non-friendly) network traffic going through my
router, in real-time. i was thinking maybe the 'top' command, but i'm
not very familiar with this.

can anybody reccomend anything, or how to configure the top command to
watch traffic in real-time?

thanks much,
drew

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. : ABOUT dosemu.conf setting!!

3. Real-Time Monitoring & Accounting of Network traffic

4. ppp headache

5. Real-time port 80 activity monitor, using graphs in console mode?

6. Need Help on UNIX Mail

7. Real-time SNMP Monitoring

8. Slackware & HP Vectra VL & PCI

9. real-time file monitoring at the kernel level

10. Can I monitor real-time net traffic of a UNIX work station?

11. Real-time monitoring tools for BSD?

12. "Real-Time" Time Display in Console

13. Mixed Time-Share & real-Time scheduling