getsockname error

Post by Manish Agrawa » Fri, 04 Jan 2002 19:06:44

Dear all,

I am facing a typical problem in using my tcp-ip server program.
I have a Solaris m/c with multiple Ip addresses.  I want to know the
server's Ip address on which the connection was established. For this
I am using the function "getsockname" to get the servers ip address on
which the connection was made. But it is returning ip address ( struct
sockaddr *address 's sin_addr field. )  as 0.0.0.0 . Although  it is
returning the destination port correct ( using sin_port structure member.)

Any clue that where is the problem??

please help me out..

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,